Broadland View Care Home is independently run and is part of the Medicare Group. As experts in care, Medicare also own and run Caremark (Norwich) which offers a full range of domiciliary and live-in care packages for anyone in need of care within their own home environment. We are part of an award-winning organisation that offers care across the UK.
Caremark (Norwich) clients include: people with physical and learning disabilities, people who have dementia or mental health conditions, older people and those who need end of life (palliative) care.
Some people may only require our care for short periods each week (domiciliary) while others need more of our help and support for up to 24 hours a day (live-in).
Caremark has the experience, expertise and only employ the very best staff to work flexibly with you to keep you as healthy, happy and independent as possible.
Support and care could include:
- All aspects of personal care
- Prompting or administration of prescribed medication
- Support to continue hobbies or interests
- Support and accompanying to GP, hospital or other appointments
- Help to stay in touch with or access your local community
- Meal-planning, cooking, cleaning and shopping